Way to the Alpenhof...
- Autobahn A8 München Salzburg
- take the highway A8 (E62/E60) Munich Salzburg
- Exit at Bad Reichenhall ATTENTION: IF YOU MISS THE EXIT YOU WILL ENTER AUSTRIA AND NEED A TOLL STICKER EUR 120.PENALTY!!!
- Road No. B20 till Berchtesgaden train station
- enter roundabout and take 2nd exit right in the roundabout towards Königssee/ Jennerbahn (still B20)
- after 1.5 kilometers exit left to Schwöb (hotelsign left hand)
- after 500 metres turn left again into Richad-Voss-Strasse
- after 800 metres uphill you will see the Alpenhof****
Correct entries for car navigation systems...
Place: 83471 Schönau am Königssee
Street: Richard-Voss-Straße 30
GPS-Coordinates: N 047°36,12' 0 13°00,03'
The most convenient way of travelling
Fly to Austria as cheap as never before!
When arriving in Salzburg our airport shuttle service (EUR 106.come and go, up to 4 persons) picks you up just in time at the airport and brings you back on your departure day directly to and from the Alpenhof.
So you can enjoy your first day of holiday from the first minute without any arrival rush.
From Germany the following airlines fly directly to Salzburg:
von/ nach Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF), Hamburg (HAM)
von/ nach Bremen (BRE), Düsseldorf (DUS), Hamburg (HAM), Cologne (CGN)
von/ nach Frankfurt (FRA)
Amsterdam | Belfast | Birmingham | Bristol | Brussels | Dublin | Liverpool | London | Manchester | Moscow | Paris | Rotterdam | St. Petersburg | Stockholm | Vienna
Starting northwest with the ICE from Dortmund, Essen, Duesseldorf, Cologne,
Bonn, Koblenz, Mannheim, and Stuttgart over Munich to Berchtesgaden. Starting
nothern Germany with the ICE from Hamburg/Altona, Bremen, Hannover, Göttingen,
Kassel, Fulda, Wuerzburg over Munich to Berchtesgaden. Starting Berlin /HBF with
the ICE over Berlin/Schönefeld, Berlin/Zoo, Leipzig to Munich and Berchtesgaden
If you arrive by plane or train, we can arrange for a car rental upon arrival. For example, a VW Golf costs about EUR 300.- per week, including unlimited mileage and insurance.