Current information on the handling with COVID-19
We will care for your sense of security
In order to be able to move into your room, you have to fulfill the following:
2G (vaccinated, recovered *) and children up to the age of 12 (+ 3 months) as well as underage schoolchildren (only until 31.12.21)
A person is fully vaccinated if their final vaccination with a vaccine approved in the EU was at least 14 days ago (proof of the vaccination pass).
Anyone who has been infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus within the last six months and has been proven to have recovered is considered to have recovered. The infection must have been at least 28 days ago and have been detected using a PCR test (no self / rapid test).
The following are excluded from visiting the hotel:
People who are not vaccinated against COVID-19
People with proven SARS-CoV2 infection
People who have been in contact with COVID-19 cases in the past 14 days
People with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (acute, unspecific general symptoms, fever, loss of smell and taste, respiratory symptoms of any severity)
- Cleanliness and comprehensive basic cleaning and disinfection of all relevant contact surfaces several times a day
- Markings ensure the minimum distance og 1.5 meters in the public areas
- Several hand disinfection stations are distributed in the building
- A limit on the number of people adapted to the premises is observed and monitored
- Hygiene notices politely point out rules of conduct in the hotel
- Protective screens are attached to the hotel and SPA reception
- All employees wear mouth-nose protection and adhere to our strict corona requirements
- We ask you to always follow the instructions of our employees
- As a guest of the Alpenhof in Bavaria, you currently have to wear a FFP2 mask in public
If you feel sick in any way, please stay at homeWe ask for your understanding that we are currently unable to fulfill special room requestsOur cancellation policy applies that you can cancel free of charge up to 8 days before arrivalIf, contrary to expectations, the hotel has to close due to an official order, there are of course no cancellation feesAll hotel information can be found in our Alpenhof app
We always assume the highest level of cleanliness in all hotel areas.
- Your room will be checked and approved by our maid after thorough cleaning and disinfection
- During the cleaning we ask you to leave the room
- We have removed all items such as decorative pillows and blankets, pens, magazines, drinks from the minibar, etc. for your own safety. If you need anything, please let us know
- Our bed linen is cleaned germ-free by a certified cleaning according to the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute
- Our breakfast buffet will be available to you as usual from 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. in compliance with the distance rules and with increased hygiene regulations. Since there may be longer waiting times for table allocation due to the prescribed minimum distances, we recommend that you have breakfast outside of peak hours (9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.).
- We offer the breakfast buffet as a self-service buffet – to do this, however, you must use a FFP2 mask
- In the evening, the Alpenhof team spoils you with our half-board menus.
- We are currently asking you to come for dinner either between 18:00 and 18:30 or between 20:00 and 20:30
- At the salad buffet you must use a FFP2 mask
- Our staff will assign you a table for breakfast and dinner
- If the weather permits, we can also offer you a few tables with a minimum clearance on the terrace
- We ask for your understanding that we are currently not making any fixed table reservations in the restaurant and on the terrace
- All employees wear mouth-nose protection and keep the minimum distance from guests and colleagues
- There are 1500 m2 of well-being and pool area available, so we ask you to use this spaciousness and whether in the pool or sauna area keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters and wash your hands regularly
- There is a maximum number of people in the pool area, in the wellness sauna hut and in the fitness room. You will find more detailed information on the signs.
- We kindly ask you to come to the spa in your bathrobe
- The use of the loungers is only permitted with the use of a bath towel and with a safety distance of 1.50 meters
INDOOR & OUTDOOR POOL
- There is a maximum of persons at the same time for the indoor, the outdoor and the whirlpool, which is noticed
- The minimum distance of 1.50 meters must also be maintained in the water
- The Finnish sauna and the Schitz-Stub’n has a maximum number of persons at the same time, which is noticed
- The minimum distance of 1.50 meters must also be maintained in the saunas
- We have to keep the steam bath and the infrared cabins closed until further notice
- The loungers in the relaxation rooms may only be used with a bath towel and with a minimum distance of 1.50 meters
MASSAGES & COSMETICS:
- The entire range of massages and cosmetic applications is available to you in compliance with the hygiene regulations
- Our sunbathing lawn can be used without restriction in compliance with the distance rules