Day Spa inclusive services
The price includes:
- Indoor pool (30°C)
- Heated outdoor pool – please note the opening hours
- Whirlpool 37°C (12.00 – 19.30)
- Sauna hut 85-90°C
- Bio-Sauna 50°C
- Stone-pine-herbs-sauna (70°C)
- Infrared cabin
- Physiotherm-infrared cabin
- Steam bath
- Crush-Ice well
- Relax areas
- Tea bar with teas and Grander water well
- additional on loan:
- bath rope, bag, slippes, towels
We would like to give you some further information for your stay with us:
- We accept a maximum of 10 non-hotel guests per day.
- Access is reserved exclusively for adults over the age of 16 (Adults Only)
- We kindly ask you to book early in order to be able to guarantee you any desired application dates.
- You can cancel your booked stay free of charge up to 24 hours in advance. After that, we reserve the right, especially if treatments have been booked, to charge for the costs.
- Of course you are welcome to use applications from our program. You are welcome to book treatments from our program for your day spa day (if dates are available).
- The bathing bag including its contents, which we provide you with, is on loan, but you are welcome to purchase it from us.
- You are welcome to take the terry slippers home with you.
- There are clothes lockers in the changing area, which you can lock securely with a key card or combination lock.
- In our sauna area you will also find lockable compartments for your valuables.
- The entire sauna area is a textile-free area.
- However, the swimming pools, the whirlpool and our sunbathing area are not nude areas.
- At the end of your wellness day, we ask you to return all the items we have provided (keycards, bathrobe and bathing bag – unless you want to purchase the latter) at our reception. You are welcome to take your SPA slippers home with you.
- You can have an à la carte snack in the restaurant between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. (not included in the day spa package). The included afternoon buffet awaits you from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (excluding drinks).
- At the end of your wellness day, you are welcome to visit our restaurant and choose from our á la carte evening menu (not included in day spa packages no. 1 and no. 2). An exception to this is the day spa package no. 3 – this includes a 5-course menu as part of the Alpenhof half-board).